We provide a slew of non-destructive pipeline and tank farm integrity testing services as well as electrical installation safety testing for the Oil & Gas industry. Our team of highly skilled inspection experts are available to help ensure the safety and integrity of you oil and gas installation.
Oil & Gas Installation Integrity Testing
- We provide Mechanical Integrity Testing to ensure equipment does not fail throughout the design, fabrication, construction/ Installation and operation of equipment.
- Our services include training and quality assurance for integrity testing purposes.
- Mechanical Integrity programs typically cover these areas:
- Applicable codes and standards
- Correction of deficiencies in equipment
- Identification and categorization of covered equipment
- Inspection and Testing –Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance (PM)
- Management system, Maintenance tasks, MI Procedures, MI Training
- Quality Assurance (QA) program
Electrical installation testing
Leystel provides a slew of electrical installation testing services:
- Visual inspection
- Earth bond test
- Insulation test
- Substitute leakage current test
- Touch current test
- Lead/leakage current test
- IEC lead test
- Personal protective equipment
- Appliance power and load current test
- Protective extra low voltage test